CEdge has an opportunity for a Scrum Master III located in St Louis, MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Depth and breadth of expertise in agile value delivery, ability to work independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems.
Partners with Agile Coaches to create/define mobilization programs for custom teams and manage agile mobilization methodology.
Creates agile team member on-boarding packages. Supports Agile Fit assessment and Mobilization Working Agreement processes.
Facilitates resolution of inter-team and other external dependencies. Assists in the development, implementation and enhancement of agile approaches, governance, and tools. Guides teams to self-organize to be able to deliver business value, generate and grow Agile mindset, and tune processes to continuously improve. Coaches the team on Agile Best Practice.
Supports customers change control process. Supports Product Owners in managing stakeholder relationships to establish expectations and priorities. Partners with Agile Coaches on Agile metrics definition and application.
Expert agile knowledge and skills, including:
- Knowledge of agile (Jira, Rally, ServiceNow, etc.) tools.
- Scrum meeting facilitation.
- Software development methodologies.
- Ability to guide teams on Agile practices and ensure adherence to agile methodology to deliver max business value.
- Understanding how to help Agile teams iterate and develop next Minimum Viable Products (MVP).