CEdge has an opportunity Functional Specialist – Protective Services/Security Team Lead for client in Springfield VA location . If you are ready to work alongside World-renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
(U) Overall Assignment Description: This position will coordinate and lead all efforts associated with Physical Security, Policy Operations and Antiterrorism/Force Protection. This position will provide timely expert advice and recommendations to the PMO staff on IC Campus topics related to Protective Services and Security Office considerations, decisions, and documentation throughout IC Campus development and operations on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA).
(U) Duties include:
(U) Skills and Experience: The Contractor shall provide fully qualified personnel to satisfy the conditions of this SOW. The Government will not fund or reimburse the Contractor for maintaining qualifications. The Contracting Officer may approve special exceptions through advanced agreement between the Contractor and Government.
- (U) Provide technical expertise to support development and implementation of the IC Campus on FBNA while preserving NGA’s capabilities throughout.
- (U) Assist in developing budget requirements and schedules for any work that is needed to support IC Campus development and operations.
- (U) Support transition from facilities construction activities to fully integrated and operational IC Campus on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA).
- (U) Assist in developing and implementing IC Campus operational requirements in your area of expertise to support NGA and IC Partner requirements effectively.
- (U) Coordinate with NGA, IC Partner(s), and Fort Belvoir on topics that will affect those stakeholders.
- (U) Provide rationale and impact assessments with any recommendations that could impact cost or schedule for planned or ongoing work.
- (U) Consult with other subject matter experts in NGA or across the IC on sensitive or complex issues that lack precedents in the context of an IC Campus.
- (U) Provide technical expertise through construction and subsequent phases bringing facilities on-line for mission operations.
- (U) Assure established level of protection required security features are included in engineering, design, and construction on the IC Campus with a focus on campus wide features, capabilities, and operational considerations to support all IC partners on-site.
- (U) Translate IC partner coordination items and agreements into the IC Campus MOA.
- (U) Demonstrated experience with force protection planning and evaluation, Threat and Vulnerability planning, assessment or mitigation, Security Operations, Antiterrorism/Force Protection Strategic Planning within IC facilities.
- (U) Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills in a program or project management setting.
- (U) Position level requirements as set forth in Attachment J.3 of the base IDIQ.
- (U) Customer Service experience in federal and or intelligence community.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Full Benefits Package
10 Days PTO
10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.